Thursday 31 January 2013

Avon Anew Vitale Day Cream









I tend to find one moisturizer I like, and then stick with it. I'd been loyal to the Clinique dramatically different lotion, which I liked until I tried the gel version, and found it was much better for my skin, despite that I have dry combination and it is marketed for oily skin, which was weird. As much as I love that Dramatically Different Gel, I've been looking for a more budget moisturizer, as I am super poor trying to pay off my credit cards at the moment, as so as much as I love it I cannot afford to spluge £30 right now! Boring talk over.

I have been trying out quite a lot of Avon products at the moment, despite having no previous experience with the brand, and I have to say I am impressed so far! I tried one lipstick which was crap, being a MAC girl through and through the formula just didn't live up to my expectations, but I have been pleasantly surprised with Avon's skincare.

This is part of the "Vitale" range, which caters for ages 25+, and I've been really pleased with it so far. Its not too heavy and its an ideal day moisturizer, but its almost "tacky" enough to be a great base for my make-up, and I've found that paired with my Hydraluron serum, they both have made a dramatic difference to my skin.

I'd highly recommend this and I'd say its a good match for my combination skin! I've got my eye on the night cream next, and I hope its as good as this!

In other news, I'm currently trying to to learn the lyrics to Azealia Bank's "212" (late to the party, I know) because its probably the rudest song I've ever heard bar this (personal favourite, I know every single word), and I have a massive potty mouth so I think it would be a nice treat for parties! All jokes aside, its HELL OF A TUNE as my chavvy friends would say, and so catchy!

Hope everyone's having a nice week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!