Saturday 12 January 2013

VO5 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder



Sorry for my massive lack of posts over the last month or so, but I've got some more coming up so hopefully I will post more regularly... as a massive blog reader myself I know that there's nothing more off-putting that a blogger who hardly / sporadically (thanks Cher) posts!

I am shit at hair. There, I said it. I have no clue and I literally have the same style every single day, a half up-half down beehive that CONSTANTLY gets me Amy Winehouse references. Just so you know, mine is definitely NAT that big. My hair is fine, but there's a lot of it. Does that make sense? Probs not. But you know what I mean. It was the discovery of the century when I found dry shampoo, as I noticed that it not only keeps the grease at bay (oily roots, dry ends, lucky me!) but also gives volume... RESULT.

I am constantly on the quest for massive hair, (for totally hair envy, look at Kelly, HOW DOES SHE DO IT), and I find that this dropped into the roots of my hair, underneath the top layer, makes a massive difference. 

It feels so weird the first time you use it, almost like you're putting sand or grit into your hair, but I am so impressed with the results and surprisingly, a 7g tube lasts a long time, I've had mine for at least 6 months and I've hardly made a dent! Highly recommended if you desire Kelly-style hair like me, and only £4.07, which I think is really reasonable!

Do you have the same hair woes as me? Please share any miracle products below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!