Monday 21 January 2013

Sure Maximum Protect Deodrant



Like I've mentioned before, I'm really weird when it comes to buying the basics. I hate buying normal things like deodrant, hairspray and toothpaste, I just find it such a chore! Such a lazy git! Deodrant especially, I tended just to buy the one that was on offer at the time, but thinking about it, it generally was Sure products, I'm not sure why!

I'm not a stinky person, I don't have a BO problem and I do regularly wash, but I can sweat a lot in the day, as I find that my office is bloody boiling and so in the winter its a massive shock to go from sub temperatures to a bloody oven, so I tend to sweat. Not stinky sweat, just a bit, but I was always paranoid that it would smell and would be rushing to the toilets to check my pits! LUSH image for you there, sorry readers!

Sure Maximum Protection claims to have 48 hours of under arm protection. You apply this at night before you go to bed and then it should last you all of the next day, and beyond. Obviously I haven't tried the two day claim but I think it would be excellent for festivals or camping trips! I have to say, it does last all day with no under arm wetness or odour. Generally, I apply it in the mornings because I forget to apply it at night (who applies deodrant before bed??) but I did do the overnight test once and I did notice that it still worked! 

The formula is a creamy twist up stick, which almost feels like a lotion when applied and dries to a powder. I don't tend to use these sorts of formulas as I prefer spray, but this one has changed my conceptions completely!! 

I have actually been using this product since the summer, and I found it to be a really really good product, I didn't have to worry at all about my deodrant, and basically, I wouldn't be without it! I think it is one of the strongest antiperspirants I've ever tried out and I really do like it and think that it is worth the extra few quid, and if you have issues with your underarms like me then this would 100% recommended! Love love LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!