Monday 28 January 2013

Hydraluron




I first became aware of this after seeing it on Anna & Caroline's blogs, who both raved about it. I've got to be honest, when I first started using it I was like "what the hell is all the fuss about this is doing sweet FA to my dry, dehydrated skin". I started using this the same time as I started to use my Clarisonic, and I've no idea how the two are related but since I've stopped using my Clarisonic and started to use this in a "regime" (hate that word!!!!), I've noticed a MASSIVE difference!

My skin is basically dry/combination, depending on the season. I have an oily T-zone and eyelids, but awful dry patches on my cheeks during winter that make my face look awful. I've noticed that since using this, the dry patches on my cheeks that were basically pretty big have almost disappeared, and my skin is so much more plumped and hydrated!

I've no idea how using it with or without the Clarisonic could make such a difference to my skin, but it really really has! For someone who was used to paying £50+ for an Estee Lauder serum, at the moment whilst I'm super poor I'll happily settle for hydraluron, and I can definitely see me continuing to buy it in the future!

Massive thumbs up, and I think £25 is reasonable! GO AND BUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!