Saturday 15 December 2012

NARS Mekong









NARS - Mekong  - £17.00 (space NK)

I was after a NARS eyeshadow to wear to my christmas party and I really wanted a deep, shimmery brown that I could layer on top of a dark smokey eye to add extra depth. I actually only paid £2 for this eyeshadow (MASSIVE WIN) because I had £15 of NDuldge points on my card to spend!

Its a deep, shimmery brown with gold bits and it is so nice on! I tried to do some swatches but they didn't justfiy the colour so have a little look on google image search to find some nice ones!
I'm slowly adding to my NARS eyeshadow collection, and they do not disappoint!
My only grumble with NARS is the packaging, my laguna bronzer looks filthy after a few months in my make up bag! I think my next purchases will be Night Clubbing  and Galapagos

(For all you fact geeks, apparently "Mekong" is a river in South East Asia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!