Saturday 8 December 2012

Origins Super Spot Remover


I was really excited to receive this, as I'd read great reviews and I've had some awful breakouts lately which are just disgusting. I know its because of a lack of fruit & veg in my diet but I love to eat junk, so its entirely my fault, but some spots were sticking around and so I decided they needed the extra kick to get rid of.

I had high hopes, but I think they were too high and I was expecting a miracle product. Nothing is going to make my spots magically disappear, but I thought this would do a little more than it did. It is a tiny TINY bottle but a little goes a long way and I can see it lasting me a while.

My spots definitely go down after using this, but only in a small way. I sometimes apply this three times a day if I'm by myself at home (desperate times, desperate measures) and I am slightly disappointed with it. After the rave reviews, I did expect more, but its just average. It helps, but only moderately, probably in the same way that toothpaste does? I'm not sure if I'd repurchase, but I think its worth trying out as its obviously worked wonders for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!