Monday 26 November 2012

Neglected blog!!

I have definitely neglected this blog for too long, but I have been so busy recently, constantly working or travelling so I haven't had any time at all, but I've got more time now and I've got two weeks off for Christmas so I will definitely have more time now! 

I've had a bit of a spree this month (does anyone else have massive sprees before Christmas?? What is wrong with me!) so I actually have loads of products that I will be reviewing on here in the coming weeks! I have actually spent an excessive amount but I did need most of it as I was running out!

Clothes wise, recent purchases include;
  • this Zara bag (I was in love the minute I saw it),

  • this Topshop duffel coat, (which is a lot nicer on and is so cosy!)

  • this Joules wax jacket,

  • this topshop jumper (jumper and necklace in one, WIN)
  • this River Island tweedy-type pink peplum top which I think will be perfect for my work christmas party which is coming up in two weeks! I'm so over dresses as I hate my legs at the moment so will feel much better squeezing them into jeans! ha! 


Cosmetics wise I've just been ridiculous and I've bought a Clarisonic Mia 2, Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, Hydraluron, Laura Mercier Radiance Primer and literally about 15 Essie polishes, no joke!

Now its actually 4 weeks to go I've cut the spending and surprisingly enough I've almost finished my christmas shopping! Just waiting for my annoying younger brother to decide what he wants! This is unheard of for me but I had a few sick days off work so I managed to get loads done then!

Anyway I just wanted to check in as I haven't completely forgotten, and I will be back posting frequently soon! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That peplum top looks beautiful. I was looking for a similar peplum dress for my work night out. They look very 'festive party season'. :)

    I would love for you to check out my blog if you get the chance. :)
    http://in-our-private-universe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!