Monday 26 November 2012

FOTW #1

Firstly sorry for the awful iPhone picture, I've lost the cable for my DSLR and I've just ordered another one!



MAC F&B, Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Dior Amber Diamond, Estee Lauder DW concealer (sample), NARS the Multiple in Orgasm, Collection waterproof liquid eyeliner, Revlon eyelash glue, Dior Eye Show in 002 White Light Disco for the inner corners of my eyes, Tweezerman tweezers, Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara in extreme black, Benefit Posie Tint for my lips.

This week has been one of those annoying week's where you have run out of your go-to foundations and you have to use the products you have left in your "stash". I had loads of MAC F&B foundation left, which I hate to wear on its own, and some Chanel Perfection Lumiere which I just wasn't impressed with by itself. It is NOT long-lasting at all on my face, which is one of its key selling points so I was really disappointed. I've been mixing them together (beauty no-no apparently??) and surprisingly they seem to work well together and give a nice finish and better longevity. Bronzer wise I've been switching between my NARS Laguna (which is almost empty sob sob) and MAC MSFN in Give Me Sun, which is basically the "essex" shade according to the MUA in the store, and I LOVE it. Highlighter has been the standard Dior Amber Diamond which I've been using for a year now and still is going strong! I've been whacking on some Sarah & Nadine GA eyelashes on top as I always do (and yes two pairs, Sarah's for volume, Nadine for length). Espresso for my brows (although I find it is a bit too red-toned).

Next post will hopefully include new skincare bits and newer make up!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!