Tuesday 10 January 2012

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish - SOFT & GENTLE


This is a product I have been using for around 3 years now, and I think I am on my third or fourth pan? It is something that has a daily place in my makeup routine, and I will not be without it! 

MAC describe it as; "A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, brows, anywhere on the body: provides an ultra-deluxe polish to the skin."

I first became aware of it after seeing it on Sarah's blog, and I'm not sure if I'm just really behind but I don't really see it on many other blogs?

Anyway, to the point. I use it at the end of my routine as a highlighter, where I basically dust it over my cheekbones, nose and forehead. It's amazing as I find that it is really buildable, so if I just want a light coverage I'll lightly dust it over, but if I'm going for a night out or something I'll really pile it on! It retails at £20.50, which I think is a pretty normal price, and even with daily useage one of these will last me around 6 months or so? So I'd say its pretty good value!

It gives such a lovely finish, its more intense than Dior Amber Diamond, and it really is such a lovely product I can't recommend it highly enough!

Also, to other subjects, I haven't really written anything like this since I graduated Uni around 18 months ago, so I know my writing is pretty shocking but please bear with me as I get back into the swing of things!

Any questions, tweet me or comment below!

Alice xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!