Friday 2 December 2011

Its my blogging debut, I'm having trouble finding another name to pursue....

I've been meaning to start this blog for around 6 months now, but never had the courage to do so. I'm OBSESSED with beauty blogs, such as the amazing Anna, Laura and Pixiwoo, and I have been reading them for ages now, but never thought that anyone would read anything of mine! Cliche I know!

First few posts are definitely going to be pretty shocking, but please bear with me!

So, to start, the boring bits.
I'm 22 (nearly 23, WHAT), I live in Wales and I have had a few blogs before this but they've been pretty shite and I've deleted them all. I basically spend most of my time on the internet reading blogs, so thought it was about time I write my own! I think this is mainly going to be beauty-based, but will probably have some odd stuff thrown in too!

Beauty basics (a la makeup alley).... I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, combination skin and a fair-olive complexion. Basically I'm casper in the winter but can tan in the summer if I try hard enough!

So I think I've written enough rubbish by now so I'm going to end it there and actually post something worthy! Just wanted to introduce myself first, please let me know if there's anything else you want to know in the comments below!

Alice xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!